TULSA, Okla. — Three radical are dormant aft a head-on collision successful southbound Tulsa Monday night. The clang happened astir 10:15 p.m. connected Highway 169 astatine the 91st St. off-ramp.
Tulsa constabulary accidental a achromatic car was driving southbound connected 169 towards 91st thoroughfare close with 2 radical inside. Police accidental a metallic BMW, driving successful the incorrect absorption connected the off-ramp, collided with the achromatic car head-on.
TPD tells 2 News Oklahoma 10 officers and 3 firetrucks responded to the scene. Police accidental the BMW was going astir 70-miles per hour. The collision resulted successful the achromatic car bursting into flames.
EMSA pronounced each 3 radical dormant connected the scene. Police are inactive moving to place the radical wrong those cars.
Investigators are inactive trying to fig retired what happened. It took crews astir 4 hours to wide the country and unfastened the roads.
- Tulsa City Council to see disguise 'resolution' aft heated mandate debate
- DOWNLOAD the 2 News Oklahoma app for alerts
- Toddler battling COVID leaves hospital
- FOLLOW 2 News Oklahoma connected Facebook
- Tulsa doctors impulse large women get COVID vaccine, accidental it won't origin infertility
Stay successful interaction with america anytime, anyplace --