BROKEN ARROW, Okla. — A Broken Arrow teen received much of a reward than she signed up for aft winning a section creation contention connected Wednesday.
Fast Signs and the City of Broken Arrow's Utilities Department presented 14-year-old Karelis Olivares with a plaque for winning the city's Drinking Water Week Art Contest aboriginal Wednesday.
Olivares, a 9th-grade pupil astatine All Saints Catholic School, created a imperishable show connected an electrical container astatine News Orleans Square titled "Water Fall."
However, during her grant presentation, she received a astonishment reunion with her begetter Carlos Olivares who has been serving successful the Navy and stationed successful San Diego.
- Oklahoma man's 'Mega Mower' leads to societal media fame
- DOWNLOAD the 2 News Oklahoma app for alerts
- Dewey household near to wage for aerial conditioning replacement contempt location warranty deal
- FOLLOW 2 News Oklahoma connected Facebook
- Garth Brooks readying vaccination requirements for upcoming dive barroom tour
Stay successful interaction with america anytime, anyplace --