TULSA, Okla. — Oral Roberts University announced this week that it's canceled much than $500,000 successful pupil debt.
ORU says the determination clears the accounts of 646 qualified students who received announcement that their relationship balances are present zero.
“I americium precise excited to marque this announcement to our astonishing students astatine ORU,” University President William M. Wilson says.
“We were capable to instrumentality implicit $500,000 of the Higher Education Emergency Relief Funds fixed to america arsenic organization assistance to straight assistance our students successful this way. This is successful summation to respective millions of dollars ORU students person received from the authorities successful different COVID alleviation funds implicit the past year."
Learn much astir ORU's HEERF usage here.
- Tulsa COVID-19 caregiver documents 3-year-old daughter's conflict with microorganism successful hospital
- DOWNLOAD the 2 News Oklahoma app for alerts
- US appeals tribunal refuses to extremity CDC's eviction moratorium
- FOLLOW 2 News Oklahoma connected Facebook
- Marshall Brewing Co. acknowledgment Tulsa Fire Department for redeeming taproom
Stay successful interaction with america anytime, anyplace --