TULSA, Okla. — Several Oklahoma declaration workers are headed to northeastern states to assistance betterment efforts aft Henri made landfall arsenic a tropical storm.
Public Service Company of Oklahoma spokesperson Stan Whiteford told 2 News Oklahoma that astir 50 declaration enactment workers were dispatched to Rhode Island connected Friday, successful summation to 15 declaration forestry workers headed to Massachusetts.
As of Aug. 23, 41,825 radical were without powerfulness successful Rhode Island.
In addition, the American Red Cross says they person 7 radical deployed from the Kansas/Oklahoma region.
Only 1 of them is from Oklahoma, and they are deployed to the westbound seashore fires with 3 different determination volunteers.
Two much Red Cross volunteers went to Tennessee for its flooding issues, 1 went to the eastbound seashore for Henri relief.
- Tulsa COVID-19 caregiver documents 3-year-old daughter's conflict with microorganism successful hospital
- DOWNLOAD the 2 News Oklahoma app for alerts
- US appeals tribunal refuses to extremity CDC's eviction moratorium
- FOLLOW 2 News Oklahoma connected Facebook
- Marshall Brewing Co. acknowledgment Tulsa Fire Department for redeeming taproom
Stay successful interaction with america anytime, anyplace --